Seminar Room Setup
- We need access to the room light switches since the lights will be from
dark to up full during different times of the seminar.
- Show how to eliminate the lights directly over the projection screen.
- All the windows and lights directly behind and 1/3 way to rear from the
projection screen and the speaker need to be totally shaded or turned off.
- 1 wireless head microphone (It will not fade out when head is turned.)
- (I can bring my own microphone.)
- 1 wireless hand held microphone
- Sound to originate from the speaker's laptop computer.
- 1 large projection screen
- 1 large paper easel with colored markers
- I will bring my own computer projector
- I will bring my own computer cables
- Classroom set up with center and side aisles
- Podium or lectern is not necessary but if you have one then set it on
one side. I move around a lot so I will use it only in the beginning.
- If the seminar is held in a room with theatre style seating in which
everyone can see the speaker, no risers are needed, but if the audience (200
or more) is sitting on a level floor, a 12" riser is needed so that everyone
can see the speaker. Please make sure that the riser platform is quiet and
as wide as the attendee seating.
- Since variations in a voice is used by the speaker, it is important that
all the unnecessary noise is eliminated including the noise from the rear
and side hallways.